- Web Analytics Secrets was created so that I could share my points of view and interrogations about web analytics (but not only…) with other web analytics addicts. The web is full of web analytics articles but I have not come across many web analytics blogs by day to day web analysts and I think it’s a shame, hence Web Analytics Secrets.
- Web analytics can not be looked at in isolation, well, it can in theory, but it shouldn’t. Instead, web analytics should assist businesses in shaping their e-commerce, online and marketing strategies. Therefore, I will also be talking about the 3 areas listed above.
- A few words about me, the author of this blog. Well, first of all my name is Penelope Bellegarde and I currently live in London which, trust me, from a web analytics perspective is a great place to be! I worked in marketing and online for a few years and then I decided to specialize myself in web analytics. So far, I have worked in the consultancy, automotive, media and travel industries, all of them presenting various challenges.
- Oh, one last thing, there will be adverts on this blog at a later stage. These ads will be kept relevant and they will not be intrusive. I hope this does not put you off. Ok, now let’s start talking!!
Subscribe to my RSS feed
Get my articles by e-mail
- Thoughts on the 2012 Adobe Digital Marketing Summit
- Always overanalyse the business implications of getting a new web analytics tool
- Web analytics careers: web analytics is a whole world in its own right!
- Practice web analytics when KPIs are up to understand why they go down.
- Omniture Summit 2011: My Highlights
- Penny on Web analytics careers: web analytics is a whole world in its own right!
- DJ on Web analytics careers: web analytics is a whole world in its own right!
- Penny on Practice web analytics when KPIs are up to understand why they go down.
- Oliver Wallace on Practice web analytics when KPIs are up to understand why they go down.
- Rafi on Communicating efficiently on web data in writing: a daily challenge for web analysts.